Daily spiritual routines. If there is one thing I’ve learned across my decades of spiritual practice it’s this:
Daily self care inclusive of inner work is REQUIRED to stabilize, heal and grow more effectively relative to identifying the attributes, releasing the limitations and inviting and then manifesting the life experiences you choose.
Without doing so, which is operating from sovereignty, tells your original blueprint design to keep making choices for you, without your conscious input. Do you understand this?
There exist many methods, narratives and conceptualizations available to you. While your process is as personal to you as the rest of your daily life, here is an example for how I do this each day:
- Go inward to my inner core pillar that runs through the center of my body
- Project the pillar up through the top of my head toward the galactic center
- Project the pillar out through the bottom of my feet into the earth
- Balance my entire energy body to Source
- Calibrate the spin and direction of my energy centers to Source
- Engage and activate my Mer-Ka-Bah
- Engage and activate my Divine Feminine (Magdaline) aspect
- Release back to Source with love all that does not belong in my energy body
How long does this take? Moments.
How quickly does my energy shift? Instantly.
How often do I check in on my energy body? Ideally through out the day to center myself.
Always with my love, Amber