As I write this I clearly feel you asking “What just happened to me?” In this last week some of you stumbled and fumbled around in a fog. I literally fell off two tiny steps in my livingroom bruising my knuckles. Today as I brought in grocery bags, I fell backward slipping awkwardly down the two steps outside my door. (Ahem. Someone needs to ground herself.) Some of you made it until about 3 o’clock in the afternoon this week and said “that’s it, I’m laying down.” That happened to me Tuesday. More of you had HUGE emotional disruptions at home or at work dredging up things you thought you already solved or let go. Thankfully I managed not to experience that one. This time. I witnessed at least one person have a blow out way out of character for him. I totally sympathized.
What just happened is what we consciousness teachers would call a push in information from inside yourself that creates a leap in your personal awareness. We get these ‘pushes’ from the energetics of the planet and cosmos in which we reside. After all, we are made up of mostly water, as is beloved Earth. So when we have an event as we just did with the recent Solar Eclipse, this is what always happens. You did not realize that and now you are starting to scratch your head and ponder the whole situation. Eclipses are the perfect impetus to encourage us to shed that which no longer serves us. And it rattles up content that shakes us literally to our very core being. Pay attention to that content. It asks to be healed. And if it is coming up after you thought you had finished it, go towards it again as you are healing a deeper component of it that remains with you.
You were taught upon planetary arrival to forget you knew that you are inextricably an embodied soul. You were advised by others holding these erroneous beliefs, that you had dominion over the earth and absolutely no relationship to the universes or the natural laws by which everything is governed. And now, your own personal experience is making you question ALL of that. Welcome to the growing community of humans who are now awakening to themselves thanks in no small part to these types of events. We are starting to demand that our human lives be delightful versus heavy, sad, hard and painful. Hurray. It is high time, no?
Here are some things that will assist you to steady yourself as you are, as we all are, headed into a brilliant year and subsequent decades of expressing in new ways relative to life purpose, spirituality, consciousness and beyond that will challenge everything you ever came to believe about yourself and the World:
- If you have not already, get a consciousness-based practice of any kind in your life. Options abound. Be dedicated to it daily. Do not let others dictate what that is for you.
- Allow food to serve your life. Follow your own guidance as to what will support and nurture you.
- Create daily habits, a hygiene approach along side brushing your teeth, that sets your intention for well-being each day.The elements will change along with your inner growth.
- Add more beauty and joy into your daily life. You were taught these are extravagances and superfluous. They are essentials for self love and love of life.
- Seek a positive community of others who are also growing. You can have differing practices and viewpoints but being in a collective balances the isolation that often accompanies such deep and powerful healing and growing.
Most of all beloveds, trust yourself. I AM so We ARE. I am so grateful you came to the planet at this very special time. As a lovely new friend reminded me “The light in me honors the light in you.” Om Shanti.
Note: please know that my work is available to you in consultation phone/skype. See the tab at the top of the page labeled ‘Workshops for One’. You will also find me on Face Book at Amber Chamberlain, Consciousness Teacher and on Twitter @suburbanlight and on Pinterest at The Suburban Lightworker.