Manage your Energy Exposures. Do it now.

So many of you who are reading this text are easily described as Empaths, Highly Sensitive People (HSPs) or some other descriptor for someone very finely attuned to the unseen of life. We go by many names and come from many places. Most of you have suffered mightily all of your lives. You have been told that you were too emotional and too sensitive while at the same time were heavily relied on to support those people giving you those messages.

The double-pain of witnessing and at times, taking responsibility for, the woundedness of your friends, family, and planet while at the same time experiencing rejection at the hands of those you love is like no other preparation for the exquisite consciousness experiences you are now about to endeavor. Where you are going, and taking the planet with you, requires every ounce and more of this gifted insight with which you arrived to the planet. In fact, one of my teachers recently referred to us as ‘Planetary Coaches’. That title makes me smile, thank you Brenda Hoffman.

You, beloved, by the fact that you are alive right this moment, are an exalted warrior on the earth plane now being called to understand your magnificence and your role in assisting the ascension of this planet to its next rightful place in the multiverse. It is simply no accident you are reading these words. Take a moment to slowly read these last two sentences again. I will wait.

While some of you reading this have already begun incorporating a myriad of well-being behaviors into your daily lives, you are asked to go further now. As many cosmic Teachers have advised, your very DNA has changed. Whereas this third dimensional living has asked that you operate out of maybe 3% of your DNA, with the rest ironically referred to as junk DNA, thanks to some major energetic upgrades, you are now capable of operating into the remaining 97%. You can look this information up yourselves. I am likely to write on it later. Many others already have.

In order to be a part of the Solution you are here (and agreed) to be, you will have to take responsibility for your vehicle body in all of its requirements for maximum functioning. To be very clear,  I am absolutely no excellent example of success in this requirement. Trust me when I say that I slip-slide in all kinds of unconscious and blatantly resistant ways. I sometimes ask if I should really be the person passing on this information. Apparently I am. Some days the fact that I am makes me burn with shame and guilt knowing how I fail. Now that my mea culpa is evident, here is what I am being asked by aspects of my Higher Self to tell you today:

  1. Feed yourself on daily joyful experiences whatever that means to you
  2. Allow yourself time each day in the sun
  3. Get into nature as often as possible
  4. Limit daily exposure to electronic gadgets and wifi
  5. Stop watching & reading painful content (have you not already processed enough pain?)
  6. Eat in response to what your body is asking. Listen. It tells you.
  7. Use quality essential oils and supplements as our foods are depleted
  8. Choose to lovingly release people who do not love & support you
  9. Ask the multiverse: “How will I attract others who love & support me”.

This list could get so much longer at this point. I am going to stop here. Just as I have, you have already been through so much pain and suffering. Leaps in my conscious awareness of who we are, what happened to us, and what to do about it have to be taken in a measure we can manage. We are parents, friends, professionals, employees, humans, community members, etc. We have so many demands. Allow this content to be just another unfolding in your life. You are awakening at an unprecedented rate now. Trust yourself most of all. Much love.

Posted by

Using highly developed consciousness capabilities and as a former psychotherapist, Amber brings you her best intuitive insight and supportive techniques to help guide you to create daily consciousness routines that support your well-being.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s